Clouds and blue sky
Some of my favourite things in this world.

} means bird
* * * means guano

Welcome to my visual archive of mind.

Regrets,

Day} * * * * * *

Sunday, 31 May 2009

Kazoo.Wine.String.Guitar.Drums: Peggy Sue

......
Cos the words I sing you once helped me write and the fear I feel you once helped me fight
And my skin still holds light from the sun on the beach where we first fell...
-Lover Gone by Peggy Sue

Olly Olly Olly (drums and kazoo) | Rosa Rex and Katy Klaw (Vox, guitar and Percussion) |

I did some music browsing on myspace, then I found these guys. They are Peggy Sue. Well, according to some sources, in 2007-2008 the name was Peggy Sue and The Pirates (if I am not mistaken).

They come from UK and they have a string section also in the band. Wow!

Becca Mears & Emma Kraemer

For me, they sounds like Kate Nash, Norah Jones and The Whitest Boy Alive were singing together with some guitar pluck from Kings of Convenience and folk string.
I really like 'The Sea The Sea' , 'Lover Gone' (available in my playlist below) and 'Pupils Blink'.

Curious ?
Visit their myspace.
___________________________________________________________________
©Photos : Patrick Ford and Kathybethyoung-Photobucket

No comments: