Clouds and blue sky
Some of my favourite things in this world.

} means bird
* * * means guano

Welcome to my visual archive of mind.

Regrets,

Day} * * * * * *

Tuesday, 28 July 2009

my six for harry potter six movie


Finally beh!


Finally i watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince yesterday (Monday)! After weeks, waiting the cinema not to be crowded enough...

As a Potterholicfreakomanic (I read all the books for times and love casting spells in any occasions) i have six reasons why I DON'T REALLY LIKE and HEART this movie *it's my opinion and very subjective*


6 REASONS WHY I DON'T REALLY LIKE THIS MOVIE:

6. No Dumbledore's Funeral scene (If you have read the book you know how the moment was so touching and cool)

5. Less Action and Spell Castings (Hello, wizards are casting spells,eh?)

4. The Pensieve Memories (A lot of interesting and important memories are skipped.Ggrr)

3. The way to 'sew' the scenes isn't smooth enough (What's wrong Mr.Kloves and Mr.Day?)

2. Some jokes aren't really funny (HAHAHA)

1. I miss the Dursleys (No Dursleys in this movie)


Then, I also have 6 REASONS WHY I HEART THIS MOVIE:

6. It's Harry Potter Movie! (I had been waiting this movie for two years!)

5. I heart the music (Give applause to Mr. John Williams and Mr.Nicholas Hooper !)

4. I really happy with Alan Rickman performance (Hell yeah to Professor Snape!)

3. I love the visual effects (Go go Tim Burke and Tim Alexander)

2. I love the cinematography (Big wow mouth for Mr.Bruno Delbonnel)

and the last reason is................

1. I love the performance of Dan, Rupert and Emma in this movie. They were really like besties and get the chemistry. Aah and the successful stressed expression by Tom Felton for Malfoy role. Oo yeaa by the way Freddie Stroma who potrayed McLaggen was not bad hahaha :B

| Deathly Hallows Part 1 | Behind the scene | Filming in London |
Can you guess what scene in this photo?


Oo the filming for the deathly Hallows actually started on May or April this year if I am not mistaken. I found some behind the scene photos and I hope it'll be a great movie. Better than this one I hope.

__________________________________
photos: movieweb, warner bros pictures and emma-watson.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

gabsterilla said...

what the hell is wrong with these comments? gee.