Clouds and blue sky
Some of my favourite things in this world.

} means bird
* * * means guano

Welcome to my visual archive of mind.

Regrets,

Day} * * * * * *

Thursday, 6 August 2009

hola social

My beloved class, XI IPS 2. Together with the friendly class, XI IPS 1. We are Sour Kelly! (Social Sanur Keluarga Paling Yahud!)
I am a social student and miss learning Chemistry and I miss my ulaters friends too.

Doing Mathematics home work : Statistics
It's better if I take a box of Sun Maid Raisins, Oranges and a cup of tea beside my ruler and pencil.

Hahaha
what a happy school.
Happy friends.
Happy class(es).
Laughing hours.

It's a happy start for this academic year.

Happy schooling,friends!

_______________________________________
photos:
© dayinta sekar pinasthika

2 comments:

CYNTHIAFEBRIANA said...

daaayy, aku jadi nyontek kamu deh pr statistikanyaa :p

dayinta sekar pinasthika said...

huahahahaha ciaaaa gak pa pa kali haha kamu lucu banget cia :B