Clouds and blue sky
Some of my favourite things in this world.

} means bird
* * * means guano

Welcome to my visual archive of mind.

Regrets,

Day} * * * * * *

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

HAH&WOWS






WOW
HAH
WOW .......................................................... I saw a dog flying on a broomstick
HAH .......................................................................The dog was wearing a black wayfarer
WOW
HAH
WOW .......................................................... I saw an old man singing with ukulele
HAH ........................................................................The ol' man was wearing a ripped bloody skirt
WOW
WOW
HAH ............................................................ I saw you riding a Pegasus
WOW ......................................................................You were throwing a baby dragon to me
HAH
WOW
HAH ............................................................I saw myself kissing a man in a desert
WOW.......................................................................The man was holding an umbrella in his hand
HAH


what a strange dream

No comments: