Clouds and blue sky
Some of my favourite things in this world.

} means bird
* * * means guano

Welcome to my visual archive of mind.

Regrets,

Day} * * * * * *

Wednesday, 23 June 2010

unspoken




...
i will never know what had rot my heart
it just came and went in the dark
 

i had changed into the certain kind of man (?)
that could break your heart with his own hands

i make a friend, i make you sick
we spoke of how we talked so differently
i spoke of how i felt so differently

so in australia, on halloween
i proved what our love meant to me
the suffering, the struggling
i did it for you
i did it for me
...
I call I want you back
It sounds like we
would of had a great deal to say
to each other

I bet when I leave
my body for the sky 
the wait will
be worth it
... 
why didn't i say anything until now?
so much is said without a sound
...
i climbed to the top of a hill
but i had just missed the sun

and although the descending arc was gone
left behind were the traces that always follow along


the most beautiful colors chase the sun
they wrap her trail in a taunting gesture
that seems to sing out loud,
"this is what you're missing"


i'll endure the night
for the promise of light

i want to lift my hands towards the sun
show me warmth
baby, won't you show me warmth again?
and when i can feel with my sun hands
i'll promise not to lose her again
and even if the morning never comes
my hands are blessed to have touched the sun


and when i can feel with my sun hands
i promise not to lose her again 


___________________________________________________

I listen to Local Natives and sing it (loudly)







2 comments:

Nindaey said...

day what song is this? i super love the lyrics :D

dayinta sekar pinasthika said...

lagu-lagunya local natives :)