Clouds and blue sky
Some of my favourite things in this world.

} means bird
* * * means guano

Welcome to my visual archive of mind.

Regrets,

Day} * * * * * *

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Rainy Gloomy Tuesday








Onthewayhome, the sky was crying, the traffic was jamming.
It's Tuesday.
...


Onthewayhome, I was feeling like an ant being fooled by foolish fingers.
It's Tuesday.



Onthewayhome, the sky was so cloudy and bloomy.
It's Tuesday.



Onthewayhome, the wind was blowing my heart. I was cold.
It's Tuesday.

...



Onthewayhome, I was starring at the leaf that sticked on my window.
Is it you?





...




I wish it were you.












____________________
all photos were taken yesterday afternoon. Tuesday and it's raining.

2 comments:

daniawwrr said...

kak day. ini. bagus. banget.

dayinta sekar pinasthika said...

makaaaasiih banyak dania! :B