Clouds and blue sky
Some of my favourite things in this world.

} means bird
* * * means guano

Welcome to my visual archive of mind.

Regrets,

Day} * * * * * *

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

here








I am here.
I always try to be here even in the worst weather of the year.


I don't care how bad the weather is.





Rain//storms//........bad climate//
                                                      



the truth
                                                                     is
                                                                                                                          

                                                                                                              I want to be here





                                                                               forever.
                                                                                                                     can I ?

                                              

No comments: