Clouds and blue sky
Some of my favourite things in this world.

} means bird
* * * means guano

Welcome to my visual archive of mind.

Regrets,

Day} * * * * * *

Saturday, 12 January 2013

Burst









'Journal' + 'Empowering the people' + 'NGO' + 'Human' + '35mm film' + 'Black and White' + 'Bandung'

Yeah those are the keywords (of my last project), without any hesitation I just jumped up into the angkot (a-mini-van-public-transportation), cargo-shortedbringing cash and my buddy, Nikon FM2. Wandering alone in the city without knowing where those dodgy angkots would bring me. 

What I knew was I just randomly walked along the alleys, road, traditional markets, housings, to borrow moments which they offered to me. Shutter pressed.

And how wonderful it was when bunch of kids thought that I was a real photographer (they asked to be photographed, wishing their faces will be printed on magazine or newspaper). A quick burst of joy and happiness. Followed by the joyous feeling when I got my film developed and surprised for the results (whether good or ruined). Well, I don't know how perpetual those feelings gonna be. 

Hmm, let see.





Photos:
Bandung, December 2012

1 comment:

Natasha Sinsoe said...

kapan fm2 bisa dipinjem :p