Clouds and blue sky
Some of my favourite things in this world.

} means bird
* * * means guano

Welcome to my visual archive of mind.

Regrets,

Day} * * * * * *

Thursday, 18 August 2016

Places I've Been Going to by Following My Impulses


My Saturday was all about earthy colors. I and my friend, Indy were getting up on six am and impulsively going somewhere high.





Strolling around tea plantations






Paddy field
The left one is the flowering phase of the paddy. It's mature enough but not ripe enough to be harvested. The right field is ready to be harvested. The plants are 'bowing' and already filled with rice. There's an Indonesian proverb about this:
"Semakin berisi semakin merunduk" which means 
a person who is more knowledgeable or smarter is (ideally) humbler. 





The paddy field post-harvesting




Indy with her Nikon FM2n, shooting coffee tree.




Luwak's poo = luwak coffee






Rubber tapping from the pine tree.




Woods i've been going to by following my impulses






July 2016
Bandung
Pentax Spotmatic F
Kodak Colorplus 200


No comments: